- Provide leadership for assigned staff, including effective performance management, identification of training needs and personal development plans.
- Lead Online Services team to provide pro-active customer support and solicit customer feedback to promote adoption of online services tools or cash management products. Ensure an exceptional customer experience and effective issue resolution for end users. Manage workflow to determine priorities and ensure appropriate resource allocation. Champion change and adoption with customers and staff.
- Works with appropriate business leaders within AgCountry and across ACA’s/FPI/vendors to develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and SLA monitoring. Establish problem resolution expectations, timeframes, and best practices.
- Develop, create and maintain procedures and documentation that outline how issues are quickly identified, documented, assigned and resolved. Establish knowledge base and leverage use of self-service features. Establish appropriate escalation paths and monitor for effectiveness and continuous improvement.
- Analyze data to provide feedback on trends or opportunities for Association customer-facing technology applications or cash management products, including performance of Online Services activities and documented resolutions.
- Lead projects within Online Services and ensure completion of projects as assigned. Monitor completion of project steps and deadlines along with appropriate follow-up action.
- Participate in design requirements, testing and implementation of new applications or cash management products, processes or enhancements. Lead developing use cases, best practices, processes and ongoing support for the applications in accordance with AgCountry protocols.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of AgCountry Farm Credit Services business practices, products, and key systems.
- As a member of the AgCountry team, perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with company policies, procedures, and guidelines, and ensure assigned staff members follow the same.
- Represent and communicate the values, purpose, and mission of AgCountry to employees, customers, the public, and other target audiences.
The incumbent normally receives general direction for new assignments relative to attaining goals and objectives, and limited instruction on day-to-day work. The incumbent provides direct supervision for assigned staff.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, computer science, information systems, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years experience of computer application, accounting experience or service desk support of multiple applications, preferably in a financial institution.
- Ability to identify, hire, develop, and maintain a high performing team.
- Ability to manage assigned areas of responsibility with minimal supervision, and the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Willing to lead by example.
- Strong research and documentation skills. Commitment to learning and exploration.
- Obsessive commitment to delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on questioning, understanding, and collaborating.
- Experience managing a service desk supporting multiple applications.
- Familiar with service desk platforms.