Flexible location - Hybrid or remote work considered for the right candidate. Location listed as Fargo due to website constraints, position is based out of Fargo Corporate office.
• Answers Online Services phone and inputs call tickets into the call tracking process to provide information on specific customer issues. Responds to requests and inquiries, while resolving basic or general problems, concerns, and complaints. Takes ownership of assigned problems until they are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. Involves other team members and resources when issue needs to be escalated for resolution.
• Creates and maintains electronic documentation to construct a knowledge base to quickly assist customers and Association staff with support requests.
• Provides pro-active customer support and solicits customer feedback to promote adoption of Online Services tools and ensure a satisfactory customer experience. Provides accurate and efficient clerical and administrative support to the department, as assigned. Duties may include generating timely and accurate correspondence, creating and inputting data into established databases and/or spreadsheets, and other administrative duties.
• Responds to requests and inquiries, while resolving more complex problems, concerns, and complaints.
• Champions change and adoption of Online Services tools with customers and staff.
• Participates in association projects as assigned. Monitors completion of project steps and due dates. Monitors deadlines and ensures appropriate action is taken through use of follow-up systems.
• Participates in testing, training, and implementation of new applications, processes, or enhancements. Includes documenting results according to AgCountry protocols. Actively participates in developing use cases, best practices, and improving processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, business administration, accounting or a closely related field.
• High proficiency in use of CRM and MS Office applications.
• Ability to manage assigned areas of responsibility, monitor projects with minimal supervision, and the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Strong communication skills. Ability to empathize, ask clarifying questions and find common ground with customers.