Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are looking for an Operational Risk Analyst to join our team. In this role you will assist with the facilitation of the Enterprise Risk Management and Operational Risk Management frameworks designed to measure and monitor risk throughout the Company. Provide guidance and perform risk assessments through collaboration with Business and Risk Management teammates. Serve as a consultative resource to stakeholders regarding their control environment, issue remediation, and provide effective challenge on various initiatives.
Measure and Monitor Operational Risk:
- Support the Operational Risk Management framework as assigned, including the following components:
- Fraud Risk Management
- Issues Management
- Model Risk Management
- Administer and serve as the Business Owner of the Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) Application and manage the relationship with the outside software vendor for the solution.
- Coordinate, lead, and perform risk assessments to identify and evaluate operational risks to the business while considering emerging risk, legal/regulatory requirements, and strategic initiatives.
- Involvement during the development phase of new products/services or significant process changes to provide lending process risk considerations.
- Help maintain an updated control environment and risk register in the Company’s Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) Application.
- Perform risk analytics to analyze and detect various lending and operational risk scenarios.
- Report results of risk assessments, risk analytics, and governance activities to applicable Governance Committees, Leadership, and Executive Leadership.
Facilitate the Enterprise Risk Management Program:
- Gather feedback from stakeholders to measure and monitor the established Enterprise Risks.
- Update the Enterprise Risk Management framework as necessary to adapt to changes within the business and the Company’s governance structure.
- Report information from the Enterprise Risk Management Program to applicable Governance Committees, Leadership, and Executive Leadership.
Framework and Standards Development / Maintenance:
- Collaborative development of the risk framework, standards, and risk taxonomy.
- Collaborate with risk owners and subject matter experts to develop/maintain standards that are practical, effective, and efficient.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or Statistics is required
- Minimum 4 years credit, finance, or risk management experience
- 2-4 years project management experience
- Relevant or similar certifications desired: Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Operational Risk Management Fundamentals Certificate, Professional Operational Risk Manager Designation