Take the next step in your career and act on this opportunity to join the quality team of a major agricultural lending institution! FCS Financial is seeking an optimistic, confident, conscientious, detail-oriented individual. The Operations Support Specialist position provides customer service and operational support to internal and external Association customers. This position is located in Jefferson City, Missouri. This position will be close on April 25, 2019.
Department: Marketplace Services
Reports To: Operations Support Team Leader
This position is classified as Non-Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- High School diploma
- 2 years of related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of the operation of a multi-line phone system
- General knowledge of credit processing procedures
- General knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor and customers
- Skill in listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find resolution
- Skill in performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature
- Skill in organizing material and information in a systematic way to optimize efficiency
- Skill in recognizing and maintaining confidential information
- Skill in utilizing Word, Excel and Outlook to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the Association's systems and data and clients' data