Post Booking Specialist – East Lansing, MI.
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
Do you have high attention to detail?
Do you have strong communication skills?
We are excited for you to apply to our Post Booking Specialist position. This position is in East Lansing, MI. This position is an integral part of our team that is responsible for providing post booking support and servicing on loans as a means of enhancing branch staff’s ability to provide excellent service. The specialist will be a vital resource for internal customers on loan post booking items.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
GreenStone is a financial institution with over $10 billion in assets and customers ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses. Our employees have a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly-respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
This position requires...
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Associates degree in Business administration or related majors
- Mortgage office, title insurance officer, or financial institution experience preferred
- Working knowledge of loan documentation requirements, real estate, legal descriptions, and title insurance principles is necessary
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively use internal and proprietary software systems such as loan origination, OnBase, CRM, etc
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
Please visit the GreenStone website at: