We are looking for an Enterprise Tools Product Owner to join our team! (Location flexible - ideally Santa Rosa, CA, Denver, CO, or Greeley, CO)
The Enterprise Tools Product Owner will be responsible for managing cloud based enterprise tools across IT, HR, Facilities, Risk Management, and Compliance. Ideal candidates will have experience with ServiceNow. Experience with Workday HCM is preferred.
Who is American AgCredit?
Our mission is simple… Be the best lender to Agriculture. In order to deliver on that statement, we have the best people working for us. Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, with offices throughout California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada and Oklahoma, we have been serving all segments of the agricultural business for over 100 years!
Benefits offered by American AgCredit:
- Commitment to agriculture and our communities we serve
- Family friendly work environment
- Investment in employee growth, development and training
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Outstanding 401k – up to 9% matching!
- Generous Vacation Leave (starting at 15 days)
- 15 Paid Sick Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Incentive Compensation Plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee fitness and wellness benefits.
- Free Soda, Coffee and Snacks!
The Product Owner is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, prioritization, development, and implementation of key products within the association, both internal and customer-facing. They will partner and represent the business and user community and the project team while carrying out their responsibilities for determining which features and functions are required in order to meet the company’s mission and strategic goals.
The Product Owner is responsible for driving and defining the launch and continuous improvement of new and existing products and services and must be resourceful, flexible, and accessible. This individual should have proven leadership and communication skills, and be versed in agile methodologies. The Product Owners will be responsible for collaborating with other Product Owner peers to ensure seamless integration in the Association solution sets.
1) Leads the facilitation of solutions across the organization, collaborating with business, legal, risk, operations, and technology teams to prioritize and deliver solutions that align with the company’s mission and strategic goals.
2) Collaborate with the assigned business delivery team and product leaders to manage the product backlog according to business value.
3) Define, groom, and prioritize user stories.
4) Collaborates with the Scrum Master of the business delivery team to establish product release timelines and perform sprint planning with the business delivery team.
5) Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals.
6) Ensure product aligns with company mission and strategic goals.
7) Responsible for ownership of product voice and vision.
8) Collaborates with other product owners on dependencies.
9) Adopts an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of sprint goals.
10) Continually drives product development towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives, resource utilization, and technical feasibility.
Perform other functions as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1) Five or more years of experience working as a product owner or business analyst in a technology environment.
2) Bachelor’s degree is desired.
3) Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business.
4) Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application.
5) Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders.
6) Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
7) Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams.
8) Certification for Product Ownership preferred but not required
9) Understanding of the product lifecycle.
10) Understanding of agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices.
11) Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office suite, and applicable databases.
12) Travel up to 25% may be required.
All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas for applicants.
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and sit at a desk for an extended period of time. Job requires extensive use of computers and phones. While performing the job, the employee is required to sit, crouch, kneel, crawl, reach and have the ability to lift up to 40 pounds. Ability to work with typical hardware and cabling practices required. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in performance of the job. Must be able to interact effectively with people at all levels of company. Work during established business hours and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.