Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is seeking a Project and Intake Manager to join our Strategy Enablement Team. This role will facilitate the intake, prioritization, and project management of requests related to the Associations' Business Transformation and Enablement teams. Oversee all aspects of the project including project launch, execution and post-project closure activities. Work across teams to effectively coordinate activities, monitor progress, and address issues as they arise. Report project progress and status to organizational leadership.
- Work with the VP, Strategy Enablement to define, build & execute a framework to orchestrate the intake, evaluation and prioritization of Business Transformation and Enablement projects which drive decisions & alignment.
- Collaborate with Business Transformation and Enablement Product Management, Leaders & teammates to drive decisions on project priorities.
- Design reports which provide visibility & transparency of the priorities to manage work, track project status, capacity, and resource allocations. Plan, coordinate and facilitate ceremonies related to prioritization & planning.
- Assess, manage, & communicate priorities to ensure projects are being worked in priority order. Effectively manage intake requests and track project status.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Focus on meeting project commitments throughout the project lifecycle. Follow defined project management methodology.
- Coordinate the creation of the project’s vision and scope with project sponsors, stakeholders, and project team members.
- Facilitate project launch activities, regular project meetings, standups, closeout and assessment meetings and other various project activities with project team members, leadership, and vendors when appropriate.
- Establish milestones appropriate for project goals and objectives, utilize methods to monitor project progress against established milestones, identify resource solutions to project issues, coordinate resolutions to obstacles, and communicate project status to all levels of the organization.
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas. Responsible for timely risk/issue identification and mitigation.
- Escalate project risks and issues to appropriate project leaders, utilizing project management tools and methods to minimize risk and implement mitigation plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or other related field is required
- 7+ years’ related experience in business administration and operations
- ScrumMaster or other Project Management/Agile certifications preferred
- Strong critical reasoning skills needed to identify challenges and rationalize solutions