Project Manager – East Lansing, MI.
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
Do you have high attention to detail?
Do you have strong communication skills?
We are excited for you to apply to our Project manager position. This position is in East Lansing, MI. This position is an integral part of our team that is responsible for coordinating the project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules for projects. Our project managers must be familiar with the scope of the project and the function of each team member in order to be able to properly coordinate.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
GreenStone is a financial institution with over $9 billion in assets and customers ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses. Our employees have a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly-respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
This position requires...
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years of information systems and/or banking industry experience required
- 2+ years general project management experience required
- The ability to develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets and status reports
- The ability to take projects from original concepts through final implementation
- The ability to assemble project teams and assign individual responsibilities
- Provide meeting facilitation for project related meetings
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter