Who We Are:
ProPartners Financial (PPF) is the largest and fastest growing provider of input financing programs to Agribusinesses selling crop inputs and seed in the United States. PPF provides agribusinesses with a financing platform that supports all sales channels offering instantaneous loan approvals and real time access to credit facilities, reporting and portfolio data. PPF provides private-label programs to many of the largest retailers and cooperatives in the industry space today and is the leading technology platform with integrated solutions. We have operation centers located in St. Paul, MN, and Bloomington, IL.
ProPartners Financial is a part of the Farm Credit System and is the System’s Center of Excellence for input financing programs for Agribusinesses. The Farm Credit System provides loans, leases, and related services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners, aquatic producers, timber harvesters, agribusinesses, and agricultural and rural utili ty cooperatives and has more than $320 billion in assets. Please note that the recruiting and hiring process is coordinated by the human resources department at Compeer Financial, one of our owners.
- Gathers or seeks clarification when required from dealers to complete loan applications from dealer’s customers.
- Coordinates, reviews, and determines documents needed for transactions to perfect ProPartner’s program requirements.
- Coordinates, reviews for acceptance, and tracks the compilation of documents needed for loan originations or renewals.
- Works within system designed workflows and accurately processes customer loan requests in accordance with dealer specific sales finance programs.
- Scans and indexes documents into archival system and workflows.
- Promotes loan processing efficiency by processing customer loan applications from all ProPartners Financial dealer relationships regardless of dealer affiliation.
- Provides support and works closely with PPF credit team by coordinating information gathering and dealer communication for underwriting larger loans.
- Works closely with ProPartners Financial relationship management team members to meet client needs in the origination or renewal of transactions including new loans and servicing actions for existing loans.
- Provides exceptional service and a consistent client experience to all clients and customers that aligns with the mission and vision of ProPartners Financial. The client contact may be by phone, email, and face to face visits. Client or customer requests may entail processing loan applications, loan servicing requests, calculating loan payoffs, verifying loan balances, providing guidance and answers to online banking questions, and answering general dealer program questions.
- Works closely with dealers to onboard new dealers or new dealer representatives. Provides dealer training for loan application, documentation requirements and new technology. Additional dealer training may include using dealer extranet, submitting loan requests using on-line loan applications, obtaining electronic signatures, using loan funding applications, and other ProPartners credit delivery processes and tools to support client experience.
- Engages with ProPartners Financial relationship team and clients to gain in-depth knowledge of dealer finance programs. Aligns dealer program criteria with PPF technology and system brand account configuration to support client experience.
- Assists clients in account maintenance corrections. Interacts and coordinates with ProPartners Financial loan accounting team to correct transactions and maintenance account records.
- Actively promotes ProPartners Financial (PPF) credit delivery products and services to enhance the client relationship and client efficiency. Consistently identifies and assesses client needs.
- Reviews and ma intains a variety of daily and monthly client reports.
- Assesses credit scores and compares report findings to the Bureau Credit Union report to explain failures.
- May assist risk asset team with delinquent accounts.
- Assists with the renewal process and auto renewals for dealer clients.
- Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, agriculture economics or portfolio management or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 0-5 years of client service experience in loan processing or servicing in financial institution.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to focus on client service.
- Organizational, listening, written/verbal communi cation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications, customer relationship management (CRM) programs, and videoconferencing.
- Strong problem solving, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with other team members to service all aspects of the client needs.
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members’ education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.