FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Full-Time, Including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k Benefit options
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree and zero (0) to two (2) years or more of experience or the equivalent work experience and has conceptual knowledge of fundamental marketing and public relations principles and practices.
Job Purpose and Scope
Plans, coordinates, and conducts public relations programs that create and maintain a favorable public image of the association. Coordinates media relations and prepares external communications. Plans, prepares, and relays information concerning the association to the wider community via website and social media to gain understanding and acceptance for the association. Develops and maintains lines of communication with media contacts and other external audience groups.
- Prepares and distributes fact sheets, news releases, and memos and other content through a variety of media outlets.
- Analyzes media coverage and may purchase advertising time and space.
- Coordinates and oversees event planning including, but not limited to, customer appreciation events, internal employee appreciation events, and meetings.
- Coordinates and oversees the ordering process for specialty items, including Christmas gifts for employees and vendors.
- Responsible for website updates and quarterly reviews.
- Oversight and distribution of the quarterly Employee Newsletter.
- Coordination with 3rd party marketing consultant on advertising campaigns including contracts, budget, and creative work.
Send resumes to Sierra Blais, email@example.com
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.