This position works with Approved Insurance Providers (AIPs) and the Insurance Services Representatives to provide support to the Crop Insurance Sales team by monitoring and reporting of multi-peril (MPCI), crop hail and other private insurance products.
- Monitors OnBase workflow to ensure timeliness of keying and documents waiting for the Approved Insurance Provider.
- Provides internal status reports to assist the sales team in meeting goals and deadlines.
- Monitors and tracks new data and documents entered into OnBase and Salesforce to ensure internal system accuracy between each system.
- Reconciles AIP reports to ensure all data is obtained and accurate.
- Reviews and analyzes error reports to determine root cause and corrective action for inaccurate data within OnBase and Salesforce. Performs necessary clean-up of data issues once they have been identified.
- Assists the Crop Insurance Sales and Insurance Services Team with questions regarding policies, processes, procedures, OnBase and Salesforce via phone, email and jabber.
- Enters information accurately into the AIP (Approved Insurance Provider) systems (applications, acreage reports and production reports) prior to each deadline.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in business administration, agriculture or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in the crop insurance field.
- Advanced knowledge of crop insurance products and requirements.
- Solid agricultural knowledge.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office applications, document management and customer relationship management (CRM) programs.
- Advanced analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced skill to work independently and collaboratively with other teams to achieve goals and represent the business.
- Ability to work in a remote team environment.
- Strong client service skills.
- Ability to meet strict non-negotiable deadlines.
- Ability to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members’ education, growth, and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)