Are you a problem solver with a passion for quality assurance and a love for technology? Are you excited about the opportunity to learn and contribute to the testing of critical Salesforce applications? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to embark on a journey as a Quality Engineering Intern.
At GreenStone Farm Credit Services, we understand the importance of delivering high-quality software solutions, and we're looking for a motivated intern to join our Quality Engineering team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the reliability and functionality of our Salesforce applications through meticulous testing and automation.
This is a paid internship with an hourly rate of $19/hour.
Duration: May 2024- August 2024
Hours: Enjoy a consistent schedule of 8am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday, providing you with a stable work-life balance.
Location: Based in our East Lansing, MI office, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the local community while being an integral part of our organization.
What You'll Gain by becoming at GreenStone Intern:
- Hands-on experience in the agricultural finance industry.
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the field.
- The chance to work on meaningful projects that make a difference in rural communities.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals.
- A dynamic and supportive work environment.
Get to know GreenStone
Our $13 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
Key Responsibilities of a Quality Engineering Intern:
- Test Script Development: Utilize logical thinking to write test scripts and cases for our Salesforce application, ensuring thorough coverage of functionality.
- Scope Understanding: Interact closely with Business System Analysts to gain a deep understanding of the scope of work, requirements, and user stories.
- Automation Expertise: Build and maintain automated test cases for Salesforce, contributing to the efficiency and reliability of our testing processes.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or an IT related field.
- Sophomore status or above in your academic program.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
Don't miss the chance to kickstart your career with an internship with GreenStone Farm Credit Services. Apply today and be a part of our mission to support agriculture and rural communities!
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity regulations. We conduct all personnel decisions and processes relating to our employees and job applicants in an environment free of discrimination and harassment.