AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. Do you share our passion for making an impact on the world? You may be a great fit for our AgFirst family. We invite you to apply today!
The Recruiter's primary purpose is supporting talent acquisition, including recruiting (sourcing) candidates, legal compliance, interviewing, consumer reports, hiring, and onboarding process for positions within the Bank and Associations, as appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains recruiting and outreach logs and participates in such activities to ensure diverse candidate outreach efforts
- Works closely with the Senior Recruiter on all recruitment issues, understanding of recruitment needs and recommending appropriate sourcing channels
- Represents AgFirst at applicable recruitment events
- Timely and responsive to candidate and hiring manager inquiries
- Screens resumes and completes phone interviews to make informed decisions regarding candidates and their qualifications
- Coordinates all interview logistics for both candidates and internal team members participating in the interview process
- Ensures department has accurate and concise data, records and reports
- Successfully assists with contractor and vendor partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
- Up to two years of recruiting experience
- Experience with EEO/AAP/OFCCP reporting, Applicant Tracking Systems, and HRIS Systems.
- Solid understanding of employment and labor laws such as equal employment opportunity guidelines and affirmative action.
- Professional demeanor and ability to positively represent the Bank.
- Strong communication and listening skills – verbal, written, and presenting.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Experienced in-house recruiter within a Financial Services Institution or an Information Technology Corporation