Credit Analyst Intern – Risk Rating Review
This opportunity is a summer internship that will begin on May 13, 2019.
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $30 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for a Credit Analyst Intern - Risk Rating Review. The position will be located in Columbia, SC. The internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you are interested in elevating your career, you should consider an opportunity with us!
Risk Rating Review Intern will focus mainly on performing tasks typically performed within the Credit Analysis function of AgFirst. Examples may include evaluating collateral, utilizing financial models, writing credit reviews of loans in the Bank portfolio and preparing research on key industries within AgFirst's portfolio. Specifically, this intern will assist in completing the review of the Bank's portfolio by completing annual risk rating reviews of Borrower's and assessing their credit ratings.
This position provides great visibility into AgFirst's Capital Markets and Credit Analysis departments and offers professional growth in a vibrant, team-oriented, and engaged corporate culture.
- Undergraduate or Graduate student with a background in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a solid understanding of GAAP accounting
- Detail oriented
- Excellent knowledge of financial statements
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills