GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $10 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for a Sales Intern in our East Lansing, MI headquarters. The Internship will run from approximately May 10th, 2021 through August 27th, 2021. Some travel will be required
- Assist in the research and documentation gathering for Economic Potential in designated region(s).
- Assist in preparing information and research materials.
- Perform general clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents.
- Take notes during meetings.
- Type documents, drafts, and reports.
- Research/Analyze existing portfolios
- Complete Sales related studies, identified by Sales Team
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Sophomore Status or above.
- 3.00 GPA is required.
- Interest or experience working in the agricultural sector.