As a Software Systems Engineer – Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, monitoring and ongoing support of the Salesforce environment and supporting subsystems.
In this role, you will work with teammates to specify requirements, elaborate on work efforts, and create a better understanding of project value and priority. You will provide support for the timely resolution of production issues which can extend outside of normal business hours.
- Design, coordinate, configure and deploy highly secure and scalable solutions using the Salesforce toolset across multiple environments in accordance with industry best practices and organizational change management standards.
- Coordinate upgrades and patches to the Salesforce environment with other technology teams and business owners.
- Utilize advanced scripting techniques, Salesforce process builder, APEX, and/or current Windows based programming languages to automate processes or enhance/customize third party software that is supported by the team.
- Work closely with any teams supporting systems integrating with Salesforce to coordinate effective use of the system, ensure that best practices are observed, and high performance is maintained
- Work with tech support teams to troubleshoot issues and create knowledge to enable front line support efforts Collaborate with both functional and cross-functional teams to define and design new system requirements or opportunities for automation.
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to expand functional and operational capabilities when needed.
- Develop and execute automated test plans to ensure compliance with requirements, usability, performance and reliability.
- Monitor key enterprise systems to enhance system performance and avoid service interruptions. This includes building alerts and notifications from system events as well as providing support (both during normal hours and after hours) for any triggered alerts.
- Document procedures for installation, upgrades, customizations, system flows and data flows.
- Assist leader by providing design expertise for system upgrades and integrations.
- Work with vendors and employees to resolve 3rd level technical issues.
- 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree computer science, system analysis, management information systems, or comparable experience in a related field required
- 5 years' experience implementing, configuring, automating and monitoring enterprise systems (e.g. Customer Relationship Management Systems, Records Management and Financial Systems).
- 2 years utilizing advanced scripting techniques or developing applications.
- 2 years utilizing SQL to retrieve and/or update data
- Technical certification such as Microsoft's MCSD, MCSA, MCSE are a plus
- Extensive knowledge of complex Windows Server configurations, architecture, and high availability options. Demonstrated knowledge of SQL server and SQL query writing and custom scripting
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise class systems which may include Records Management Systems, Enterprise Financial Management Systems, Customer Relationship Systems, Windows Clustering, File Servers, IIS, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net development tools to support customization and integration with Records Management Systems, Enterprise Financial Management Systems or Customer Relationship System.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the SQL language to retrieve, update/manage data in relational databases. This would include SSIS development.
- Graduate degree in computer science, management information systems, or comparable experience in a related field required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.