GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $10 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for an IS Security Intern in our East Lansing, MI headquarters. The Internship will run from approximately May 10th, 2021 through August 27th, 2021. Some travel will be required.
- Review documentation for policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Identify areas for improvement in security processes.
- Assist with the yearly upkeep of the organizational Business Continuity Plan (BCP) content.
- Provide first level compliance monitoring and investigations.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering.
- Assist with vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for specific applications, services, networks and servers as required.
- Apply good security practices in all work.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Security/Systems or equivalent.
- Sophomore Status or above.
- 3.00 GPA is required.
- Interest or experience working in cybersecurity.