AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $40 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Information Technology apply today!
The Senior Project Coordinator - TMO is self-motivated and highly organized project coordinator responsible for collecting and reporting project metrics and managing activities of small, typically lower risk, profile projects within the Product Management department.Supports the unique coordination, communication, and reporting needs for projects and other activities of Product Management. Other primary functions include creating and supporting SharePoint sites and supporting the Administrative needs of the departments’ leaders.
Supports the unique coordination, communication, and reporting needs for projects and other activities of Product Management. Other primary functions include creating and supporting SharePoint sites and supporting the Administrative needs of the departments’ leaders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work to generate weekly, monthly, and periodic reports for tracking project progress, budget, at risk, and other exception reports as needed
- Attends committee and department meetings, drafts and published minutes, agendas, and other supporting materials for such meeting
- Responsible for working within the team to update and keep current all templates, artifacts, and source documents that support the department and/or team methodologies.
- As needed, update and modify SharePoint sites to ensure current templates are used and available by department and Bank staff
- Makes suggested process improvement recommendations.Supports annual and ongoing departmental budget processes
- Supports department recruiting and staff onboarding and retention efforts
- Supports departmental vendor management processes
- Supports annual and ongoing departmental Bank and District tasks and r eporting
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Strong communication skills, including clear written, verbal and presentation skills
- Focuses on customer services, demonstrating a positive influence on cross-team working relationships
- Works to continually build knowledge and skills
- Able to manage competing demands; excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Adobe experience required
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure, working in an agile environment
- Adobe and Microsoft Project experience a plus