Senior Real Estate Specialist
October 13, 2021
October 31, 2021
- Coordinate, prioritize and process workload for non-residential real estate loan closing activities. Serve as the single point of contact for loan officers and other branch staff, customers and vendors to coordinate, schedule and hold a successful loan closing. Monitor post-closing activities associated with loan transactions. Actions include but are not limited to internal refinance transactions, settling loan account, ensuring system information is updated, signed documentation is stored electronically and certification of long term loans following FCA regulations.
- Provide loan review and document preparation support for commercial and mortgage loan originations secured by real estate. Documents include promissory notes and addendums, security agreements, and other documents according to requests. Ensure completed documents are in accordance with conditions of the credit approval standards, legal requirements and AgCountry policy and procedure.
- Identify and participate in projects that enhance department and/or process functions from inception through implementation. Identify necessary procedural changes and make recommendations for improvements. Support other teams by participating in work groups and partnerships where needed.
- Enhance customer service by establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships. Field questions from internal and external contacts. Take ownership of problems until resolved to branch and customer satisfaction. Provide a consistent quality level of service which is timely, thorough and responsive.
- Provide project leadership and management.
- Provide vendor management.
- Act as an AgCountry loan closer, interacting with borrowers and 3rd parties as needed.
- Provide assistance with technology or programs not commonly required of Specialists.
- Provide assistance in developing and updating team process flows and forms.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Post High School education in a related field and/or equivalent related business experience.
- Seven or more years of experience in a lending environment or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of loan documentation, processing and closing.
- Knowledge of real estate and chattel security (as it pertains to real estate loans) within the area of loan origination, closing and servicing.
- Understand basic consumer lending protocols.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple relationships in a positive manner and gain agreement on time-sensitive issues.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven customer service skills and effective team skills.