Location: Lakeville, MN; Bloomington, IL; Mankato, MN; Sun Prairie, WI: Prairie du Sac, WI
This position is responsible for the overall experience of digital products to help ensure our digital platforms are designed with the client's perspective in mind through research, design, and problem-solving. The incumbent plays an integral part within the client facing technology team to optimize the client’s experience by evolving the solution brand, workflows, user experiences, and user interfaces.
- Uses various tools to map out the user journey.
- Creates user flows to visualize the path a client takes when using a product.
- Identifies design flaws in current production experiences and designs better solutions.
- Identifies opportunities to bring cohesiveness to user experiences across platforms.
- Creates user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity mockups.
- Creates scaled-down versions of products to enable design testing prior to passing the design over to the development team.
- Defines and document experience maps for all supported platforms to further understand the client journey and associated client needs and pain points.
- Creates innovative product designs in collaboration with product owners, business partners, and technology teams.
- Performs visual design, incorporating company standards for imagery, color schemes, icons, and typography.
- Organizes content within an app or website to guide the user to accomplish tasks or educate them about the product.
- Creates user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the client, user journeys, client feedback, and usability findings.
- Incorporates usage metrics, user research findings, and usability testing results into UI design.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), interaction design, graphic design, or relevant field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in UX Designer Role including interaction and product interface design for both web and mobile platforms.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, or Invision App.
- Understands business requests and desired outcomes.
- Ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Experience applying design thinking principles and leading design thinking workshops.
- Experience with empathy mapping, experience mapping, customer journey mapping, and service design mapping.
- Ability to Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps.
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges.
- Expertise using wireframe tools and generating interactive clickable prototypes that clearly illustrate site function.
- Solid knowledge of process improvement and agile methodology.
- Excellent attention to quality and detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong visual and iconography skills.
- Ability to drive the entire design process from ideation to implementation.
- Strong self-management skills and product delivery ownership.
- Willingness to learn and change in a dynamic environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members’ education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video.
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.