Who We Are:
ProPartners Financial (PPF) is the largest provider of credit programs for the direct sellers of crop inputs and seed in the United States. With access to strong and stable funding through the Farm Credit System, the highest-rated ag lender in the country, PPF provides solid financing options for agribusinesses selling directly to producers to finance crop input and seed purchases. PPF has operations centers located in St. Paul, MN, and Bloomington, IL, and is proud to provide custom, private-label programs to many of the largest retailers in the ag retail space today.
ProPartners Financial is a part of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of borrower-owned lending institutions and specialized service organizations. The Farm Credit System provides loans, leases, and related services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners, aquatic producers, timber harvesters, agribusinesses, and agricultural and rural utility cooperatives and has more than $320 billion in assets. Please note that the recruiting and hiring process is coordinated by the human resources department at Compeer Financial, one of our owners.
This position plans, leads and manages all new business development strategies and tactics for ProPartners Financial. Accountable for all relationship management responsibilities with current and prospective program clients. Is responsible for all marketing and brand management strategies and tactics, including marketing communication, advertising, and e-business developments plans, as well as directing the sales and marketing activities to leverage those opportunities. Primary focus is on developing and expanding relationships with national and regional scope agribusiness with potential loan volume of greater than $50 million. Financial management responsibilities include department budgeting, relationship profitability management, and overall pricing and program structure. Responsible for coordinating with loan operations the onboarding and ongoing training of new and existing dealers on use of loan origination and servicing platform. Coordinates collection and assessment of dealer feedback and recommends enhancements to loan origination and servicing platform to improve client experience.
- Business Development
- Identify, develop and implement all new business development strategies and tactics.
- Accountable for all relationship management responsibilities for current and prospective program clients.
- Oversee strategies and programs to ensure strong, profitable working relationships are established and maintained.
- Setting goals and objectives for new business development and coaching the team for high performance.
- Manage existing and prospective high-profile client accounts.
- Credit Delivery
- Work closely with other leaders to implement trade credit products and programs.
- Coordinate the onboarding and ongoing training of new and existing clients.
- Collect and assesses client feedback and recommend enhancement to improve the client experience.
- Leadership & Management
- Champion the brand; serves as a role-model for the vision, mission and values of the organization.
- Select, develop, coach, and motivate and structure the team member.
- Promote a positive culture that leverages the talents and abilities of all team members.
- Set and communicate performance standards and development plans of team performance.
- Drive continuous process improvement within the team.
- Strategic Leadership
- Participate actively in the identification, development, and implementation of strategic priorities and plans.
- Lead the strategic planning process for the Relationship Management team, including department budgeting, profitability management, and overall pricing/funding.
- Coordinate with auditors and examiners.
- Work closely with the President, as well as other members of the senior leadership team, to ensure the efficient delivery and administration of products and services to effectively meet the business’s mission and long-term objectives.
- Marketing & Brand Management
- Collaborate to identify, develop and implement marketing and brand management strategies and tactics.
- Coordinate marketing communications, advertising, CRM management, and e-business.
- Industry Expertise
- Keep abreast of new developments or ideas in the trade credit industry to ensure a strong competitive position.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations related to trade credit programs.
- Anticipate and understand emerging trends and strategically positions ProPartners for long-term success.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in agribusiness, business administration, agriculture, marketing or related field. An advanced degree or MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a financial services environment.
- Three to five years of leadership and management experience.
- Expert working knowledge of business development, relationship management, and marketing strategies.
- Solid understanding of credit underwriting and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, lead, and implement programs and processes.
- Strategic and innovative.
- Leadership skills to select, engage, motivate, mentor, train, delegate, reward and lead remote team members.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Skill in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- High level of integrity.
- Advanced problem solving, decision making, negotiating, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications and financial applications.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other teams to achieve goals and represent the business.
- The ability for business travel on a regular basis.
NOTE ON THE SELECTION PROCESS:
ProPartners Financial will be working with FCC Services to manage the selection process. Leading the process is Jay Lux, Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness Consulting at FCC Services.
FINAL DATE FOR APPLICATION: May 8, 2019
If you have any questions, please contact Jay Lux, FCC Services, at 651.982.4568 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs
- Qualified candidates please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
ProPartners Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.