GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $10 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for an Intern in our East Lansing, MI headquarters. The Internship will run from approximately May 10th, 2021 through August 27th, 2021. Some travel will be required
- Provide desktop, server, network and phone system support.
- Help support system admins in day-to-day projects.
- Assist with software installations and resolve issues with computer software and hardware.
- Provide technical support and guidance for company employees and contractors.
- Assist in configuring, monitoring, upgrading and supporting multiple software stacks supporting core business applications.
- Assist with monitoring log management systems.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Sophomore Status or above.
- 3.00 GPA is required.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products