This position plans, develops, tests, implements and supports all activities related to prototyping software programs and applications. Ensures technology projects meet business requirements and goals while fulfilling end-user requirements.
- Develops prototype or minimum viable product software programs and applications.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Executes on technical specifications for new and/or enhanced processes.
- Ensures projects meet business requirements and goals and fulfills end-user requirements.
- Creates and maintains all required technical documentation per Business Technology methodology and processes.
- Resolves technical issues including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds, and defect correction within experimentation projects.
- Creates standards and processes to develop and facilitate experimentation projects and initiatives.
- Tests software programs and applications. Addresses issues in program logic.
- Tests the interoperability of new applications.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or business or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 3 + years of related work experience including development of company-wide applications and linking cross-functional applications across business units and systems. Prefer experience with Compeer relevant tools and technologies.
- Experience with technical prototyping and experimentation.
- Knowledge of business application and development best practices.
- Effective communication skills to clearly and concisely convey technical information to clients and to share ideas, solutions and feedback with team.
- Effective interpersonal, analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to apply a flexible and logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to coordinate tasks to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships with Business Technology business clients, operations, security, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative to remain technically competent.
- Quick learner who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Works independently to complete routine to moderately complex issues.
On July 1, 2017 AgStar Financial Services, Badgerland Financial and 1st Farm Credit Services joined together as Compeer Financial, strengthening our commitment to the agricultural community.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before. If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs
- Qualified candidates please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.