Tax and Accounting Intern – Coleman, WI
This is a paid Internship
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $11 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for a Tax & Accounting Intern in our Coleman, WI branch during the Tax Season. The Internship will run approximately from November/December 2022 through April 2023. Some travel may be required.
- Assist staff in processing year end accounting information.
- Prepare payroll tax reports, coordinate workload to meet deadlines
- Prepare business and individual W-2, 1099, and other miscellaneous tax forms.
- Provide support to the Senior Tax Accountant with data entry for income tax returns.
- Provide basic individual tax support and preparation depending on experience/education.
- Assist staff to ensure customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensure that the Tax Return final product is assembled according to the GreenStone completion process.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Sophomore Status or above
- 3.00 GPA is required
- Interest in Tax preparation
- Interest or experience working in the agricultural sector