This position provides processing and administrative assistance to the Tax and Accounting department, as well as providing team members and clients with professional, accurate, efficient and reliable support.
- Provide accurate and timely tax and accounting processing support.
- Review, assemble and mail processed accounting reports to users.
- Key, process, print and mail tax and accounting documents.
- Assemble, scan, copy and mail tax returns.
- Input all tax service fees into Practice CS.
- Organize and assemble department mailings.
- Adhere to department policies, procedures and best practices.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate's degree in business administration, accounting or related area preferred.
- Administrative assistant experience, preferably related to tax return processing (mailing, copying, filing, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology including accurate keying and use of various computer applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Efficient time management, prioritization and organization of duties.
- Professional, courteous and competent written and oral interpersonal communication.
On July 1, 2017 AgStar Financial Services, Badgerland Financial and 1st Farm Credit Services joined together as Compeer Financial, strengthening our commitment to the agricultural community.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before. If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs
- Qualified candidates please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.