Locations: Mankato, MN / Bloomington, IL / Prairie du Sac, WI
This position is responsible for providing first level triage support. Utilizes cutting edge technology to create, update, close and escalate incidents and requests, manage email/distribution accounts, manage Active Directory user and computer accounts, install and support 3rd party and internally created applications and provide remote support to team members.
- Responds to incoming requests to resolve technical problems, regarding equipment and software, including issue identification, research, and simple resolution steps.
- Tracks telephone calls to ensure problems are properly prioritized, monitored, escalated and resolved appropriately.
- Ensures the proper day-to-day operation of team member equipment.
- Performs installations, repairs, upgrades and other maintenance tasks.
- Participates in after-hours and on-call rotation.
- Supports the security administration of the equipment and information on all computer systems within the company. Maintains security and application access, administers secure and compliant environment, application security and information protection.
- Supports moves/adds/changes to user hardware, phone and office equipment and remote/mobile access.
- Participates in the tracking and tagging of equipment.
- Determines the need for additional equipment.
- Remains current on application patches and updates, trends and changes within the information systems industry as it relates to the company’s technology needs.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate’s degree in computer science, business administration, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of ≤1 years of computer processing or help desk experience with personal computers, hardware, software and mobile phones. Prefer experience with unified communications, Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and video conference technologies.
- Knowledge of workstation operating systems/configurations and office productivity software applications.
- Knowledge of network operating systems (LAN/WAN), data and voice communications, desktop operating systems/configurations and server, desktop and laptop hardware configurations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication and client service skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Skill in utilizing MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook, etc.) and help desk tracking software.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of internal clients.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to translate technical information into non-technical terms.
- Valid driver’s license.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members’ education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video.
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.