As the Technology Risk Officer, you will primarily focus on technology risks within the broader Operational Risk Management framework, provide guidance and perform risk assessments on key technology risks through collaboration with Risk Management and Technology teammates.
In this role, you’ll serve as a consultative resource to stakeholders regarding their control environment, issues management, and provide effective challenge for new technology initiatives.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Assess Technology Risk
- Evaluate and identify technology risk related to business units and the enterprise, including emerging trends, legal/regulatory requirements and strategic initiatives that may impact risk profile.
- Collaborate with other business risk leads to evaluate specific technology risks, controls, issues and/or risk responses.
- Policy and Standards Development
- Collaborative development of the enterprise technology risk framework, policies, standards, and taxonomy.
- Identify appropriate risk frameworks and incorporate within policies and standards.
- Strategic Partnership
- Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with key internal business partners including, but not limited to: Technology leadership, Legal, and Internal Audit,
- Provide consistent, managed visibility into the execution of technology risk across all lines of business.
- 6+ years’ working experience in Information Security, Information Technology, Technology Risk, or an IT Audit role covering multi-platform enterprise environments.
- Relevant or similar certifications desired: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Strong knowledge of relevant industry standards and frameworks (e.g. NIST, COBIT, ISO, etc.).
- Experience developing and maintaining technology policies and standards regarding operational risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration (IT focus) is preferred.
- 18 vacation days and 15 sick leave days begin accruing the day you start
- 7 paid holidays
- Quality health, dental, vision insurance with competitive monthly premiums
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- All employees eligible for market competitive annual incentive program
- 401k potential for 9% employer contribution on day one
- Charitable giving donation match up to $250/year
- Tuition reimbursement and education assistance programs
- Health and wellness reimbursements
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers and ranchers in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today’s agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation’s largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
#LI - PT1