Third Party Risk Management Intern
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $37 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for a Counterparty Assessment Intern. The position will be located in Columbia, SC. The internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you are interested in elevating your career, you should consider an opportunity with us!
- To assist with the maintenance of Third-Party Management application and other vendor management tools
- To provide guidance and support to all system users within the Bank, and ensure adherence to adhere to all bank procedures, regulations (state and federal) and internal policies
- Responsibilities include the ongoing maintenance, and assisting with the system support to all end users
- Will develop and distribute reports to internal and external contacts
- Will complete the collection, categorization, and stratification of the contractual documents and clauses for all vendor agreements