As a key member of the Treasury team, you will be part of AgriBank’s mission to support the people who feed the world. As a Treasury Risk Management Analyst, you will identify, measure, evaluate, and communicate credit risk within the investment portfolio. This includes the development and maintenance of credit models, development of appropriate credit opinions, and surveillance and reporting on existing positions. This position also supports the Treasury data strategy and data management environment by providing analytic knowledge. As part of a highly integrated team, you will also support projects, processes and analysis relevant to the broader Treasury Risk Management organization.
This is a great opportunity! Are you ready for a rewarding career where you can make an impact? Join us today!
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Investment Portfolio Counterparty Risk
- Compliance and Reporting
- Treasury Governance, Regulatory, and Market Monitoring
- Derivative Counterparty Risk
- Treasury and Bank projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, statistics or a closely related field
- 2 to 4 years of related experience including exposure to analysis of fixed income credit instruments or equity securities
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel functions and VBA
- Advanced skills in financial instrument research, analytics, and valuation methodologies
- Advanced understanding of corporate credit risk underwriting and surveillance frameworks
- Working knowledge of, and skill in using, Bloomberg, NRSRO subscriptions and tools, and other security analytical tools
- Working knowledge and ability using database software such as SQL or MS Access
- Working knowledge of financial, economic, statistical and accounting concepts
- Skill in processing complex, detailed information in an accurate and thorough manner
- General understanding of money market instruments, structured assets (RMBS, CMBS and ABS) and corporate securities
- General knowledge of private equity / venture capital partnership and deal structures and fund reporting and monitoring
- Working knowledge of Farm Credit Administration investment management regulations
- Oral and written communication skills to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor, and senior management
- Desire to continually learn and grow skills
- Responsibility to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of AgriBank’s systems and data
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: AgriBank, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AgriBank FCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.