We are looking for a VP Business Applications & Enablement to join our Business Technology team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented leader who has a passion for operational excellence and improving engineering efficiency and can build and grow high performing teams.
In this newly created role, you’ll have the opportunity to serve as the direct leader for teams responsible for Salesforce Delivery, Salesforce Operations, Solutions Enablement, Quality Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering. These teams focus on delivering high-quality solutions, products, and platforms for Farm Credit Services of America. You'll also champion the delivery of initiatives that enable technology teams to improve user experience, solution resiliency, and quality while ensuring technical excellence within these teams.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Serve as the direct leader for teams responsible for Salesforce Delivery, Salesforce Operations, Solutions Enablement, Quality Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering.
- Maximize team productivity aligned to organizational initiatives and priorities.
- Create visualizations of the work across the teams.
- Ensure meaningful cross-team communication practices.
- Develop metrics and measurements to support team activities for continual
- Create and champion effective organizational strategies for Salesforce Delivery, Salesforce Operations, Solutions Enablement, Quality Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering
- Ensure Solutions Enablement & Salesforce Delivery backlog is effectively prioritized, aligns with business and technology initiatives, delivered within expected timelines and enables business initiatives to stay on schedule.
- Champion the delivery of initiatives that enable technology teams to improve solution resiliency, and quality.
- Serve as the partner for business and technology leadership.
- Understand and contribute to evolution of business strategy.
- Assure creation of iterative/incremental approaches to achieve strategy.
- Conduct collaborate design and development sessions as appropriate.
- Assure development of milestones and release plans across teams.
- Build a network of business relationships.
- Participate in the development of IT initiatives and improvement activities.
- Ensure technical excellence within Salesforce Delivery, Salesforce Operations, Solutions Enablement, Quality Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering.
- Ensure teams create and deploy guidance for effective and scalable solutions enablement, quality, and reliability across technology teams that also adheres to existing technology guidance.
- Create continual technical training plans for team members to ensure skills and technical bench can meet organizational needs.
- Remain up-to-date on current initiatives, technical strategies and product roadmaps to provide appropriate direction and insight into work across the organization, inform the team how their work fits into the strategic goals, and how the team’s work aligns with other product delivery outcomes or technology strategies.
- 5 years’ Experience with Business Applications or Quality
- 12 years’ Solutions delivery including providing leadership to teams in delivering projects or productions that drive business results.
- Experience providing coaching and mentorship to team leaders and team members.
- Strong experience in Business Applications required.
- Knowledge of customer service philosophies and the role of information management; computer hardware, software, languages, environments and related matters. Detailed knowledge of Internet/Intranet and client-server products and related terminology.
- Understanding of software development processes, object oriented design, software quality assurance and relational database development.
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Understanding of Salesforce platform.
- Scrum certification or experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Sciences, or related practical experience.