We are looking for a VP Credit Underwriting to join us. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading the underwriting, analysis, and approval processes for the retail and AgDirect originated portfolio.
In this role, your success will be measured through achieving Farm Credit Services of America’s (FCSAmerica) goals for underwriting production, credit risk management, credit administration and customer service standards. You’ll also provide strong leadership and development of our specialized lending programs, enterprise credit standards, and the establishment and application of a sound credit philosophy.
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Provide team leadership, shared vision, and positive communications to achieve FCSAmerica’s vision and strategy consistent with the Associations’ core values and team principles.
- Leading the analysis and underwriting activities for of assigned loans originated through our 48 retail offices for traditional and AgStart producers
- Providing leadership support to the analysis and underwriting activities related to AgDirect products.
- Establishing team standards to meet FCSAmerica’s goal of being a collaborative partner, consistently demonstrating an attitude of responsiveness and excellence in assessing credit risk and constructive decision-making.
- Managing credit risk in the retail portfolio to meet the Associations’ strategic goals and objectives.
- Building strong relationships and collaborative partnerships within the Associations to understand the business opportunities and challenges.
- 7 years Credit experience with emphasis in agricultural or commercial lending and credit administration
- 3 years successful leadership of a team of professionals
- Working credit experience with emphasis in agricultural or commercial lending and credit administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Economics preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
#LI - PT1