FCC Services is looking for a “next practice” learning inventor to help us change the way our clients experience and apply learning, develop talent and build the next generation leadership capabilities. We are seeking to transform our leadership development and consulting practice and launch an innovative experiential learning suite of programs.
This role will be focused on developing and executing best-in-class leadership development and experiential learning strategy and programs. The role is responsible for creating the new and different, implementing innovative approaches to learning and leadership development, and looking beyond conventional approaches to create impactful change. He/She must have a strong business acumen to assess and understand client needs and trends in learning and development, translating those into forward-thinking strategies and programs to grow market share. This position manages a small team of learning consultants responsible for designing and delivering the programs and services that support achievement of FCC Services’ mission, strategies and operating plans. He/She will partner with internal and external partners and stakeholders to expand experiential and leadership development offerings, infusing creativity and innovative learning technologies into program design. He/She serves as a thought partner for business needs. Program focus includes management and executive development, coaching and consulting in leadership effectiveness. The role requires self-direction, strong collaboration and influencing skills to build credibility with clients and prospects. The position reports to the Senior Vice President, Organizational Effectiveness.
- Proactively create “next practice” experiential learning strategy and leadership development solutions to meet the needs of clients.
- Understand business strategies and identify/diagnose learning and skill gap opportunities, translating those into relevant programs and services.
- Provide consultative advice and support to clients regarding leadership development and organizational learning needs.
- Provide insightful learning metrics and analysis to drive decisions about leadership development programs.
- Routinely seek and share external best practices with business partners and internal stakeholders.
- Invent and develop engaging learning and development experiences and programs by establishing clear objectives and using strong instructional design, content acquisition/development/curation, and learning program delivery skills.
- Facilitate in person, virtual and blended learning programs.
- Identify the best learning modality and technology to deliver impactful learning experiences.
- Identify appropriate learning vendors to serve as trusted partners to assist in program design and execution.
- Create and manage pilots to test new concepts and learn before launching full scale programs.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships and ensure quality program delivery.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients, partners and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong influencing and collaboration skills.
- Openly communicate with team members and business partners regarding successes and challenges.
- Proactively help other team members achieve their goals.
- Prudent management of business performance through budgeting cycle and leadership in achievement of revenue and profit margin targets.
- Consult and engage multiple stakeholders to enhance relationships and establish long-term partnerships.
- Conduct business development activities to identify growth opportunities and achieve business targets.
- Manage and develop direct reports ensuring their ongoing professional development and successful delivery of programs, services and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Leadership Development, Organizational Development or related field is required; an advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in Organizational Development/Effectiveness or related field is preferred.
- Ten plus years in learning/organizational development, preferably in corporate and/or consulting environment.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to collaborate with senior and executive leadership.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills such as critical and creative thinking, leadership, risk taking, judgment and decision making, virtual collaboration.
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in designing and implementing organizational development initiatives in a corporate and consulting environment.
- Must be able to manage a diverse set of business unit learning priorities and objectives simultaneously.
- Must be able to quickly build trust and relationships in order to influence business unit approaches to learning in alignment with the organization’s overall learning strategy.
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey ideas to senior/executive leadership.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams/locations to both leverage the knowledge of others and contribute to the success of others to achieve better outcomes.
- Ability to act as a trusted, strategic advisor.
- Experience building programs from inception.
- Executive presence with the ability and comfort to effectively interact, influence and drive change across all levels of a client organization, including senior level HR and business executives.
- Ability and willingness to travel 35% of the time, as well as the flexibility to travel on short notice.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Office 360 software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in database administration and data analytics preferred.
An Overview of FCC Services. Our Expertise. Our Services.
Our vision is simple yet bold—we empower organizations to be more. We are a business services and consulting firm specializing in leadership development, talent selection, risk management, insurance management, and claims administration.
Since 1975, FCC Services has worked with the Farm Credit System, cooperatives and self-insured public entities to help them achieve organizational and operational excellence by helping them manage their risks.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with approximately 50 employees, FCC Services is proud to serve a variety of clients across the US.
The unique blend of our expertise, services, programs and conferences enables us to create enriching business solutions and help organizations to Be More.
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- 90% employer paid health insurance options
- 9-12 paid holidays annually
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Generous 401k matching and other benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Collaborative and welcoming work environment
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to human.resources@FCCServices.com.
FCC Services is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).