Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President Marketing and Digital Media develops, implements and manages the digital projects and social media campaigns for Farm Credit of Southern Colorado. The Vice President Marketing develops and implements Association advertising, online and public relations communications, and plans internal and external marketing and social events.
- Develops annual marketing strategy and budget that aligns with Association objectives.
- Coordinates community and member relations outreach activities with Relationship Managers and internal employee events.
- Maintains Association sponsorship and donation budget and identifies commodities groups and agricultural organizations to strategically partner with.
- Designs and implements Farm Credit of Southern Colorado’s digital strategies and manages digital projects and social medial.
- Creates meaningful marketing materials based on information from annual reports and business updates.
- Produces digital assets, including photos, graphics and videos.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital technologies, or similar field
- 5 years of experience in marketing or digital technologies
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
- Expert knowledge of current digital marketing channels and their functionality
- Working knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- General knowledge of web design
- Skill in leading, managing, designing and implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Skill in visualizing, articulating, conceptualizing and solving problems by making a decision with the available information
- Skill in planning and coordinating large/complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Skill in oral and written communication, sufficient to discuss a variety of job-related topics, and to effectively communicate complex topics to a variety of audiences
- Skill in preparing clear and concise marketing materials
- Skill in designing concepts for publications and displays
- Skill in using Google Analytics and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Skill in creating digital content, including videos and photos
Farm Credit of Southern Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
FINAL DATE FOR APPLICATION: Open until position is filled.